Plus Plates & Repads
- The PlusPlates and RePads are not recommended for re-use. We supply them in sterile packaging intended for one use only to reduce any possibilities of contamination.
- Autoclaving can cause these consumables to deform.
- Washing and bleaching is a method that can be used but obviously this can affect the sterility. If this is done repeatedly it is also likely that the accuracy of these consumables will affected.
- If there are problems using the ROTOR which could be related to these consumables being re-used these consumables should be disposed of and replaced with new ones..
Please Note: Any damage caused to the ROTOR through the use of re-used consumables may not be covered by any support contracts.
- Stinger pins are designed to be re-used multiple times.
- They can be autoclaved both in and out of the cartridge.
- If autoclaving in the cartridge remove the bottom of the tray to expose the tips of the pins.
- Some customers have found that using a brush on the tips before autoclaving improves the cleaning process.
- They are made from medical grade stainless steel so it is quite safe to use regular laboratory chemicals and bleaches to assist with cleaning.
- While cleaning check the pins to ensure that none of the tips are bent or damaged in any way.
Please Note : Replacement pins can be purchased from Singer Instruments.