Since we released the ROTOR in 2005/6 we have supplied different compressors.
Manuals for these compressors are left with the ROTOR during commissioning but we appreciate that they are easily lost. As they include valuable information for maintenance attached to this article are the manuals for all the compressors we supplied.
1. Jun Air - this one was supplied in a compact white case. There is very little maintenance required on these compressors. They tend to be quite reliable but due to problems with supply we stopped using these.
2. Bambi - we only used these for one or 2 ROTOR's. Again we had a supply problem with these.
3. Panther Compact 106 - we used these for a number of years, particularly in the USA, and found them to be reliable. They require a little more maintenance than the Jun Air compressors in that the condensate needs draining regularly. The manual explains how to do this.
4. Panther Silent Compressor 50TC AL- these are the ones we have found to be the quietest and most reliable of all the compressors. They run on oil and also need the condensate drained regularly. The manual explains how to do this. For reference the Type model we supply is CW 50TC AL for 240Vac and P 50TC AL for 110Vac. Apart from power requirements the specifications are the same for both.
5. Panther Silent Compressor 100/24 AL - Early in 2016 we upgraded the compressors to CW 100/24 AL for 240Vac and P 100/24 AL for 110Vac. These have an increased capacity which means that the compressor does not need to work as hard. Although they are larger than the 50TC AL they are still relatively quiet. They run on oil and also need the condensate drained regularly. The manual explains how to do this.
If you require any further information or assistance do not hesitate to get in contact with Singer Instruments Technical Support